Laptop overheating fix

I’ve had my laptop for around 2 yrs however it appears to become getting too hot. I checked the fan and from my understanding it appears to become working. Does anybody have methods to this? I figured washing the fan may help but, like I stated, it appears to become OK and also the laptop still gets too hot.


Any help could be appreciated.
I'd this issue following a couple many years of possessing mine. It works out I had been keeping it on my small lap or on my small mattress also it was drawing in most the lint and mud so it’d get so hot it burned me. I am in possession of just a little Laptop Stand which has a fan that blows the laptop’s air.
However the BEST factor to do…get the dust out. My father comes with an air compressor, prefer to put air in tires, I personally use the hose to blow into my laptop fan every now n then and also the dust arrives, a variety of it! It works all right n I’ve been with them about five years now! So try that, fly out the dust (you'll need something powerful). Plus, obtain a little stand having a fan at the base. Just request someone at the local PC store, the men there learn about it cause it happened to numerous ppl simultaneously mine was causing problems. Hope this can help!
Easy Ways to Fix Laptop Overheating


Source : laptop-comparison.info/laptop-overheating